From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 09:55:56 -0600
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 07:02:01 -0600, Paula H. <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> The first two years I changed my eating habits I cheated many times, but
> by persisting in eating in a healthy manner I have overcome my twisted
> desires for unhealthy foods.  Now, ten years later I am rarely even
> tempted.

This is definitely true.  It's tough to establish new habits, but once
they're ingrained, they'll stick.  Once in a while I get in my head that a
particular piece of "junk" food would taste good.  Invariably, it only
takes a bite or two before I put it down and wonder why I ever thought it
would be good.

--
   Robert Kesterson