From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:32:08 -0800
Are you as surprised as I am by the sophistication of the information about
CB?  Anyone smart enough to understand half of the information available is
certainly capable of getting  their tech and general license.  Heck, I had
no problem cramming for the general and I don't know how to turn on the car
radio.  I'm more curious than ever now to see what is going on on CB.
Anyway, do any of you know if I'm going to have any problem with my radios
going through Mexico and central America?