From:
Christy Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:33:14 -0600
Thanks. Just another question, how difficult are the power poles to connect?
and, totally stupid question here, what kind of wire would you get for
running from the power supply, either portable or standard, to the pole?
I've never done any of my own wiring, just getting the radio hooked up to
the power supply was an accomplishment, but I do want to learn. Now if I
could find one of these jump pack supplies...
Thanks for the help, as usual.