From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:06:58 -0500
I had one on the arrl's site but not sure where,  you can search for it
probably. I should have saved it, it was a very good chart. I've been sick
in bed all week just about so can't really say when I will, but if I get a
chance and you don't find it, I'll see if I can find it again and save it
and send it to you if you'd like. I'm running a VE session Saturday so I
have to relax today and tomorrow to get in the best shape I can for that,
but if you don't find it let me know and I'll take a look unless some one
else comes up with something.