Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:35:49 -0400
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:16:30 -0400, Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"We have very little
evidence on how these people died, nor can the age at death be accurately
determined.   We certainly can distinguish between child and adulthood, but
relative age at death during adulthood can only be broadly estimated."

Yes, this is my point, and add that estimates of age at death dubious.
Until an *unbiased* scientist finds a living survivor of paleolithic age
who is willing to talk, we will remain innocent.

William