From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:34:21 -0600
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 03:20:57 -0600, Mrs Caroline Centa
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What natural/paleo foods contain calcium so I can ensure I include them
> in my diet????

Leafy greens. Collards, turnip greens, kale, mustard greens, brocolli, and
almonds are all good sources (in that order, from most to least calcium).
There is some debate whether you actually need as much as the RDA
suggests, but personally I'd just make sure I got plenty of the above
veggies.  A cup of collards has almost half the RDA, a cup of kale has
about a quarter the RDA.  Doesn't seem like it would be hard to meet or
exceed the RDA without "breaking paleo".

--
   Robert Kesterson