From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:01:17 -0500
Hi Danny.

If I hadn't just dumped a ton of money into weatherizing the house, we'd
talk turkey, but if you get no takers in a couple of months (when the bank
account recovers a little), drop me a line.  That would make a nice
addition to the sound system here, and the mike connector wouldn't be that
big a deal as I do very little live recording here.  Mostly dubbing records
and tapes to CD.

73, de Lou K2LKK