From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:00:38 -0700
I never tried that trick until now...works absolutely great.
Using an old short wave receiver with FM in it, and putting the ict90 on
wide FM, i could actually listen to the audio clearly on the HT when the
receiver was tuned to a station 10.7MHZ down from the HT's receive
frequency..
What exactly causes this?
Presumably the receiver is resonating at that frequency and causing some
sort of signal to be inducted into the HT?
I didn't test how far away from the receiver I could go before losing the
audio on the HT....perhaps tomorrow.
73
Colin, CF6BKX