From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:43:20 -800
Jeeze don't get me started, the reason most consumer electronics
don't talk, or aren't accessible, is cause most designers are 23
and have 2020 vision and perfect hearing and are driven by simple
minded marketing types whom, when they think of talking devices,
think of "your door is ajar" and the like miss uses.

Snarl snap growl! <GRIN>

After spending much of a 25 year career banging my head on that
steel ceiling.

tom WA6IVG

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered