ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:45:54 -0600
Regarding boycotts since I'm on a one post roll here. I do think they are
good to send a message, if they can be organized to do so. However, I
wonder how many Christians might work there trying to affect  the company
inside or just plain need a job? How many other companies also are not
Christian based? Sony? Proctor and Gamble?  maybe the canned food company
you eat everyday, the farmer, who knows when and where it can end. We can
drive ourselves crazy with it, an yet if we don't ever stand up at all to
make a stand  against those we know are blatantly  dead set against
Christian values, how can we stop them. Boycotts can be good, but
they  need organization. Unfortunately our country has proven it has
difficulty getting together to make a difference as 60% of  our country
men and women did not vote this past election.So they are good to show a
disapproval, but are they  an affective method in today's society of
"taking care of #1" attitude.

Brad