C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:57:31 -0400
Kissimee is North of the Everglades however, because the Kissimee River runs
into Lake Okechobee it is considered the headwaters of the Everglades.
Technically, the Everglades don't start until the Lake but, we have some
beautiful wet lands in our area.
Okefenokee is in Northern Florida/ Southern Georgia.

Beth t.