C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
heidi tibollo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:00:47 -0700
Hi
Sorry Kendall- somewhat distracted. I've just signed up. I'm a mom of two boys- 41/2 and 13 months. Our physician suspects a neurological problem with our 13 month old due to delays and some gagging issues. Of course, now I look back on my pregnancy and see every possible reason or cause (the asthma, the GD, etc.) and have lots of guilt. Will go the the CP clinic in October, in the mean time we are getting county assessments and most likely PT. Thank you for the link- I was very interested in a picture also but will just wait to see the MD before I start self-diagnosing here.
Thanks!
Heidi
PS Did not know that hydrocephalus could cause CP (makes sense). Were you a baby when this happened? Do you now have a shunt? Was a neuro nurse.... (mostly TBI and strokes)