C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:11:47 -0700
the house will eventually sell judy getting the job is
in Gods hands.
oh, a lady that i went to high school with and saw the
first time in about 40 years when i was with judy was
applying too.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1638065,00.html

http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics/2007/06/romneys-dog-sto.html

> way

=== message truncated ===