C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 07:31:45 -1000
I am one of the people responsible for breaking this story and Warren
Jeffs, an FBI 10 Most Wanted, who is now captured was the self
proclaimed prophet who ordered it. I have personally spoken to
children who were ordered to kill their own pets. They have higher
tech warning systems than dogs. The police also helped round up the
dogs and shot them. This story has been reported by reputable media
but not widely. These are totally lawless 'religious' compounds
operating in the US, often organized into cities and having their own
police force to keep order. Very scary.