NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 23:25:11 EDT
For my son, we only at this time allow him to eat food from two restaurants
and that is because the managers have made accommodations for us.  If you
state your case most McDonalds hamburgers can be made safely.  I toured the  back
and how the patties themselves were cooked.  As long as they change  their
gloves and treat the order special, it can be made safe.  My son ate  the french
fries for years until the new allergen info, now we avoid them.   Seems the
kid needs less asthma meds now, hmmmmm

Also we have a place called Mr. Pita.  At this take out place, they  fix my
son's pita in a separate area, with freshly opened packages of the  ingredients
he wants on his pita.  We have never had a problem.  At  one point they had a
special stone to make milk free pita pizzas for him, but  when they needed to
replace the oven we lost that option.

E.J.