NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Balbirnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:38:48 GMT
When we eat at italian restuarants and we don't know the staff we get the boys pasta dry nothing on it we remind them no butter no margarine no cheese(its easy to tell what's on pasta when you order it dry). When it arrives we ask for olive oil and the boys put a little oil and salt on it.  We order a veggie steamed also

Sent with Wireless Sync from Verizon Wireless