C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:17:27 -0600
Kat,

I don't know if your explanation holds true in this case, the building was
used as the opera house, and the guy and his company decided to purchase and
make it into apartments.  They left the shell alone to the most part and
just turned it into apartments, would this still be grandfathered?

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net