From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:20:59 -0500
Harvey Heagy wrote:

"I don't think investing in HD radio is wise at this time.  All you're
hearing is the same trash only more clearly."

I disagree. The HD medium is an altenative mechanism for delivering more
focused program content to local audiences, although, as stated previously,
the economic model for sustaining the continued deliverance of such contents
eludes me in the absence of commercial support, (i.e., advertising dollars).

John
KW4U