From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:23:28 -0500
Hi folks:

Okay, it seems that Tom's gotten all he needs from the previous posts in
this thread, but, if only by way of wrapping up:

An excellent resource for instructions on how to accomplish many tasks in
outlook express is available at:

http://www.jfwlite.com/messagesOE.html

First, create your distribution group, or groups.

Then, send to the group or groups by typing the group name or names into the
"BCC" field. Nothing need be in the "from" or "CC" fields.

This is an excellent way to suppress your email address, thereby avoiding
becoming the target of spammers, something I wish I'd learned a long time
ago.

Having written all this, though, I'm not at all sure that you'll still
hiding your email address when you reply to a list message sent by a member
who has not used the above "address masking" protocol.

John
KW4U

(One callsign that JAWS renders correctly even without the new JAWS 8.0
enhancement, <smile>!)