From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:16:34 -0400
Hey y'all,

Scored another radio on eBay, this time a 02AT...which is the first
radio I really, really wanted when I first got my ticket :) (Display
doesn't work, but supposedly it's good otherwise...like I need the
display.) BTW, the Santec showed up, and what a stupid design--won't
do nothin without a charged battery. I may look into getting one of
the after-market Comspec PL boards installed sometime, along with
putting together a good battery for that. Anyway, my goal here is to
have a few spare HT's eventually (best with interchangeable parts, so
probably gonna scout for more 02AT's and HTX-202's), in order to have
rigs for newly-licensed youth in my local area to borrow. Well,
that's my current plan, but I think I'll keep this 02AT for myself.
Probably.

So, anyone got instructions?

I found a manual for the 03AT, which I gather is very similar except
for 220, and OCR'ed it from the PDF I downloaded. I of course can OCR
the manual for the 02 when it comes, but if anyone remembers all (or
most) of the useful button punches without a manual, all the better,
I'd be glad to hear from you :)

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Executive In Training! Watkins Manager #361534
Shop our catalog of timeless Watkins products at www.tastyshop.net
And see how becoming a Watkins associate will improve your family's
quality of life at www.tastybiz.com