VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Morey Worthington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Morey Worthington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 13:34:45 -0500
Hello all,
I am using a HP 670  C printer which I have not had any problems with for 8
years......till now.
I have recently upgraded to Win/XP.
I re-installed the printer, and Windows installed the printer drivers from
the XP CD. Everything still works very nice , and here we go...except...
If I go to print anything, the printer shoves through a piece of paper, then
pushes in another piece of paper and starts printing on the second piece,
very well I must admit.
I have figured out that the first piece of paper is called a "separator"
page which is used toseperate between files. Not rocket science.
But now....I do not want this seperator page throwing up a sheet of paper
every time I print.
I have gone through the properties page and cannot find a way to remove this
process.
Any ideas on how to get rid of it, or shut it off.
Have spent hours trying to find way, but no go.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Morey

    Send comments on list operation to