C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:54:58 +0800
Deri James wrote:

>I think Rayna's over in Perth, the weather looks really nice on that side:-

Yes, I am in Perth, so quite safe at the moment.  We have been having
some nice weather, but summer came really late this year so  it's been a
bit odd and sporadic.  We had one of the coldest Xmas's in several
decades last year - and it was grey and raining on NYE - that is *not*
Perth at that time of the year.

>although she might be short on bananas and sugar (the typhoon has flattened
>most of this years harvest).

Bananas are getting too expensive for this little black duck anyway -
$3-4 a kilo for a couple of years now, and as for sugar... well, I'm
sweet enough without it! ;-)

Rayna