From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 22:40:27 -0400
Hi,

I'm currently running a Dell dual core mid tower computer.  I used to build
my own computers, but the last two computers that I bought, I got from
Gateway and Dell because I couldn't beat the manufactured price.  Of course,
I got both of them on sale with at least a 20% discount and shipping, memory
and hd upgrades that were free.  Most pre-built computers are packed with
preloaded demo software that is a pain to get rid of, but with a little
work, these machines saved me lots of money and both the Gateway that I used
to have and my current Dell E510 have served me well.  And I had to do the
same removal work on my Wife's refurbished HP that I bought at a steal 2
years ago and it is also running trouble free.
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is GOOD!