From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:52:10 +1000
Jeffrey wrote:
>I'm thinking of ordering a 20" OR 22" Dell Wide Screen
>Flat Panel LCD Monitor>>

I have a leading Australian PC magazine with an exhaustive and thorough
review of all major monitors of all types came to the strong conclusion
that the Dell LCD monitor was a long way ahead of all others in terms of
readability and clarity.  That was over a year ago, so specs may have
changed a little with newer models.

Dell wasn't quite the fastest monitor, but speed will only be a factor if
you are seriously into gaming or watching movies.  LCD's are a bit behind
good (meaning high-hertz) flat-screen CRT's in terms of speed.

Also, unfortunately, Dell is one of the dearest.  Isn't it always the way!!!

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com