Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:38:37 -0400

Hello all!  I have recently been diagnosed with gallstones, and am trying
to figure out which symptoms are from my irritable bowel syndrome and
gastric reflux disease, and which are from the gallstones!!  (Alot of the
symptoms are the same!)  In order to make a decision on whether surgery
would be worth my while, I need to try and sort all this out!!  I have
bloating, indigestion, abdominal pain (lower right quadrant, right rib
area, and back pain), severe constipation and I feel like I have a blockage
in the area below my breastbone.  (xrays showed no blockage but did show
the gallstones).

Does anyone out there with celiac have gallstones and what are your
symptoms??

Thanks so much in advance!!

Lisa Hughes