ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:21:27 -0400
Phil,
I think that too, only, I wonder sometimes if, instead of beautiful
wrappings, God wraps His gifts more plainly and I overlook them
because, in my finite mind, they just don't look attractive enough to
peek my curiosity.  I often think that I overlook things because they
just don't appeal to my material nature.  Too bad for me.  Lord, give
me more discernment to grasp all that you want me to have.  Amen.
Kathy