ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 06:12:20 -0400
GOOD Gracious... *boggles*
Insanity... where if the faith in this email? I guess then, you will
never believe me, a Christian who has seen mericals personally himself.
I guess if I told you that I had a vision directly from GOD and in this
dram I was told never to date the girl I had previously took out on a
date early that night? And to find out the next day she calls me up
telling me about her relationship with buda and how that GOD told her
that it was ok to do so? And there were demons in this dream taunting
me? And when I awoke up so scared and starting  to pray and saying the
name of JESUS and actually feeling like something or someone getting off
my bed?
I was single at the time, I was alone in my bed, I am telling you my
friend, I had in my opinion a visit from GOD in a the form of a vision.
When I prayed after the vision, I truly felt the evil leaving my
apartment that very moment... if you think I am lieing, I am sorry for
your own opinions.  I will admit, before that I did not believe in gifts
of the holy spirit, was never taught about them, was told they don't
exist... after that, I do believe in such things, and if I told you
today that they don't, I should be struck down by GOD himself.