ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 06:19:30 -0400
And you shouldn't, but only GOD will be the person people should pray
to... Saints in heavin can not answer your prayers nor can anyone
else... yes, I do pray for the sick, and for others to come to know
JESUS Christ as there personal savior, but will I never, nor will I
preach about it, ask someone to pray to god to forgive my sins, or to
ask someone to talk to god asking for him to become my personal savior,
or what ever, only you, each person themselves can talk to GOD asking
for your sins to be forgiven, only GOD will listen to a prayer... there
is no one in heaven besides GOD that is considered good enough, or
GODLike to answer prayers or to go to GOD praying for you... I am sorry,
Marry was blessed to carry Jesus, but that is it... she can not talk to
you, she can not pray to god for you, she is or was just a human blessed
to carry Jesus for 9 months and to rais him until he was old enough to
go out and start teaching on his own and growing up following Gods
direction already set for him.