ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:46:32 -0500
I think some people offer help just to be able to say they did but have no intention of helping.

I know the people at my church have good intentions, but they offer this and that at times and don't do any of it.

I have a select group of people in my immediate circle from church who I know I can count on and who will be there when the need is there. I'm greatful for these people and thank God for them daily.

--The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Donna Miller

I'm yelling loud
I'm Pac Mate proud
And my e-mail is COMCASTIC!