ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DONNA MILLER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DONNA MILLER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:53:48 -0500
I found out about this list from Reeva Parry and since Phil is running it, I
knew it was a list I wanted to be on.

My name is Donna Miller and I'm a bible School student as well as working. I
live in Dallas Texas with my Leader dog Abe and two Cockatiels, Carman,
after the Contemporary Christian Singer and Noah, after the man in the Bible
God saved from the flood.

I'm looking forward to this list.

--Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be
 not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee
whithersoever thou goest.

Donna Miller