From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 11:21:46 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share with you that Bob's Red Mill has some new products that are more nutritious instead of containing mostly empty carbohydrate calories.

I just made two loaves of bread from the above new whole grain mixes.  Both of them are delicious!  We definitely will be switching to these two mixes for our GF bread needs.

The Hearty Whole Grain Bread mix reminds me (taste and smell) of pumpernickel bread with seeds in it, but with more elasticity and "normal" texture than other GF breads.

I can't wait to see them on the store shelves.  I have two of our local health food stores trying to get them in right away.

My newest newsletter from Bob's Red Mill also shows several other new whole grain mixes --- Corn Bread Mix, Chocolate Cake Mix, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.  If these are as good as the two I have already tried, it will be wonderful!

Enjoy!

Barbara in SW Missouri

Disclaimer ---  I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact your medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.  Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.