From:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 15:44:00 -0400

The next issue of Gluten-Free Living will include an article on compliance:
Who complies? How well? Why is compliance so difficult? What can we do to
make it easier?

            You can contribute to the article by filling out our survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=315022080456.  To thank you for your
participation, we will send you a free copy of our informative booklet, "25
ways to eat well and stay healthy on the gluten-free diet."

            If you are not a subscriber to Gluten-Free Living, now is a good
time to start. Our current issue, which you would receive, contains:

*        A comprehensive article on the pure oats that are currently offered
by two companies.

*        Continuing coverage of the new food allergen labeling law using the
McDonalds fries controversy and spelt to explain potential problems with the
new law.

*        Details on how to meet the requirement that a dessert be
nutritious, easy to make, healthy, and, of course, gluten free. Sounds
impossible but it's really quite easy.

*        News on the explosion in sales of gluten-free products and what
that means to those who follow a gluten-free diet.

Those are the main stories. You'll also find our usual departments designed
to enhance your gluten-free life. We've received many calls and e-mails from
our current subscribers thanking us for this issue. As always, everything
you read in Gluten-Free Living has been thoroughly researched.

            Our next issue will include the article on compliance plus more
coverage of the new labeling law, ways to handle the challenges of staying
gluten free during the summer months and much more. Both issues contain our
usual departments designed to enhance your gluten-free life.

            Go to www.glutenfreeliving <http://www.glutenfreeliving/>  .com
to subscribe. Join the thousands of satisfied celiacs who depend on
Gluten-Free Living for reliable, authoritative information and support.

*******
*******