From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:29:53 -0500
I do not eat grains, sugars or processed foods at all.  The nonpaleo foods I
eat are raw milk butter sometimes, cheese sometimes, a daily cup of coffee.

I think the beginning of my bunions has more to do with my age.  I ate a SAD
for 43 years - that is a lot of cumulative damage.  I ate LC for 2 years and
I have eaten mainly paleo for the past 8 years.  So, I have eaten well 10/53
of my life.

I do not think I have a serious case of bunions.  I do have knots at both
large toe joints.  No toe overlap or pushing in.  As long as I wear
supportive shoes and avoid high heels I feel fine.  I can stand and work on
my feet all day long without any problem.

Yes, I agree, and I would be surprised if a Paleo diet completely cured a
case of advanced bunions (though I wouldn't rule out the possibility, since
I have seen some amazing things), but I also wouldn't expect the first
noticeable symptoms of bunions to occur AFTER starting a Paleo diet and to
advance to a serious case.