ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:30:43 -0500
Hi there Julie,

Well, sister, I must disagree with your assessment of C.C.M.  I have
at least five hundred CDs or perhaps more and listen to it 24-7.  I
find that other music, including older favorites no longer speaks to
my heart, or to my life. (big grin) I understand, however, that there
are many Christians who feel as you do.

Btw, I used to be a song writer as well, but did the majority of my
writing in either Spanish, or Portuguese.

Luv in Daddy Jesus,

Mari and helpers