ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:54:27 -0400
Vicki,
I know that wine isn't the ideal, but I've been learning lately,
thanks to blood pressure issues, that red wine is actually good for
your heart, in moderation, of course,  and it doesn't have the
depressing effects that taking Mallatonin, another drug has, in some
people.  Beer has calaries and is too high in carbs and warm milk
leaves you feeling like you have to brush your teeth, which wakes you
up again and defeats the whole purpose of the warm milk.  Tension
tamer tea is nice, unless you have a cat because the ingreedients in
tension tamer tea are similar to cat nip and if you drink a cup of
it, you have to stay alert to keep the cat from sticking his paws in
it and knocking the mug over.  Yes, this has happened to me!  Anyway,
just trying to make helpful suggestions.  I feel so sorry for you and
Vergie and Rhonda, both of them actually, when you talk about not
getting sleep, while I am off in Lala land, oblivious to the whole thing.
Oh well, God bless and sweet dreams, however they may come to you.
Kathy