ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:05:24 -0600
Doris,

Any list commands you may have remembered from the old list should be the
same because the list software is the same.  It is the latest version of the
listserv software, however.  I have a list of commands and will look for it
unless Vicki beats me to it.  I'll post it on here when I find it so others
can have them if they like.  For now, you can go no mail by just sending
your email message to the listserv address which is:

leaving the subject line blank and in the body of the message type:

set echurch-USA nomail for

and then put your email address at the end of that.  Wait, I think that is
right.  I'll have to look now because that's what I do if I am setting
someone to nomail.  I think it works the same for subscribers, too.
Somebody correct me if I am wrong while I hunt that one down.  Anyhow,
sending a message to that address and putting the word "help" without quotes
in the body of the message will return a lot of the standard subscriber list
commands.

Phil.