ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:12:14 +0200
Hi,

Just a quick note to let you folks know that i finally found my way
bak onto the list. I had unsubscribed some time ago and when I wanted
to resubscribe to the list, found that the list had moved and I did
not find the subscription information.

My thanks go to those of you who helped me get back on here.

For those of you who have not recognized my alias, my name is Doris
and I am the German addition to this list. my husband and I lived in
the U.S. in 199/2000 and it was back during that time that i first
foudn the list and subscribed to it.

my husband and I are members of the Protestant Established Church in
germany and attend worship at our local parish church. However, we
are looking for a church home  that provides closer fellowship and
spiritual nurturing.

since I have limited mobility, I am thankful to find fellowship
online thru this list and would also appreciate any pointers to
online fellowship and Bible study groups. I am aware of the chapel
activities on both for-the-people and vipconduit.

My best and God's richest blessings

Your over-the-Pond sister in Christ

Doris