ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:44:25 -0500
Welcome back Doris. Good to have you back on.

Brad

on 01:12 AM 6/26/2006, Chipmunks said:

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you folks know that i finally found my way bak
onto the list. I had unsubscribed some time ago and when I wanted to
resubscribe to the list, found that the list had moved and I did not find
the subscription information.

My thanks go to those of you who helped me get back on here.

For those of you who have not recognized my alias, my name is Doris and I
am the German addition to this list. my husband and I lived in the U.S. in
199/2000 and it was back during that time that i first foudn the list and
subscribed to it.

my husband and I are members of the Protestant Established Church in
germany and attend worship at our local parish church. However, we are
looking for a church home  that provides closer fellowship and spiritual
nurturing.

since I have limited mobility, I am thankful to find fellowship online
thru this list and would also appreciate any pointers to online fellowship
and Bible study groups. I am aware of the chapel activities on both
for-the-people and vipconduit.

My best and God's richest blessings

Your over-the-Pond sister in Christ

Doris