From:
Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:59:13 -0700
How did they know???!!!
PBarrett (smirk, smirk)

-----Original Message-----
From: Paleolithic Eating Support List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of wayne hammons
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 8:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: coffee

>And I cannot read the studies until I've had a cup of coffee.
>[log in to unmask]  Pat Barrett

I am pretty committed to this paleo wol but I read an article about a
study
that demonstrated people who drank three or more cups of coffee were
more
sexually active then non coffee drinkers later in life. So, I'm sticking
with coffee because that arguement is more compelling then all the
nutrition
related studies combined.

Sorry Paleoman,
Wayne