From:
Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:25:14 -0700
I thought it was something like a turnip. Cordain does say turnips are OK.
Also, jicama is eaten raw, so that's another thing that puts it in the paleo
category. Pardon my ignorance, but aren't potatoes, yams and sweet potatoes
all root vegetables but not on the paleo list (and cannot be eaten raw
without problems)?
[log in to unmask] Pat Barrett