From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 07:56:50 -0400

Suffolk County Celiacs -A Branch of GIG is having our first vendor fair on June 11th!

Your fair is being hosted by Comfy Carbs owner John Muscarello at his conveniently located warehouse in West Babylon, NY.

Each attendee will receive free their choice of 1 entrée and 1 pizza from our host company Comfy Cuisine Inc.
for visiting the Vendor Fair.

Special Guest.....
     Rory Jones, co-author with Dr. Peter Green of "Celiac Disease: A Hidden Epidemic" will be on hand to sign their book.  She is a science writer and award-winning film producer who has done extensive work on health and medical topics, including educational programs.  Diagnosed with celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis in 1998, she has spent the past seven years researching and writing about it.  Books will be available for sale at a discounted price.....

We will also be selling copies of new edition (hot off the presses!) of Shelley Case's book -Gluten-Free : A Comprehensive Guide at a discounted price.

Confirmed vendors

Comfy Cuisine (our host)		Everybody Eats			Good Eatz
Wild by Nature			Whole Foods Market		Food Tek
Silly Yak Shirts			Juice Plus 				Mr. Ritts Bakery
Sweet Karma Bakery 		Gluten Free Living Magazine	Cornucopia
Buckwheat Distributors		Gluten Free Naturals 		Celiac Chicks
Mama's Italian Restaurant	Earth's Remedies
.....samples from Kinnikinnick Foods.....

Directions:
From the south,		Southern State Parkway to Wellwood Avenue (exit 35)
east and west		Take Wellwood north to the second traffic light (Edison Avenue)
			Make a right on Edison - go approximately 10 blocks to Nancy St.
					Make a left onto Nancy St. - go to #100 (on left side - street parking only).

From the north:	Take Pinelawn Ave. south (which becomes Wellwood Ave.) and just before Southern State Pkwy. make a left onto Edison -
					Go approximately 10 blocks to Nancy St.
					Make a left onto Nancy St. - go to # 100 (on left side - street parking only).

For More Information- Michael Thorn, Event Coordinator (631) 395-5071
Directions and Vendor Information- John Muscarello, Comfy Cuisine Inc. (800) 321-1633

*******
*******