From:
Russ Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:47:45 -0600
Thanks for all your inputs.  This forum is great! I temporarily connected a
CDROM drive to the secondary IDE connector and connected power using a Y
cable. Then I booted from a Win 98 floppy and installed ME from the CDROM.
Works great! These Compaq DeskPros have 192 MB RAM, 6 GB HDD.  Now I can
install other programs from an external USB CDROM. or from the WEB.-----