From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:15:55 -0700
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> using w98se  /  CeQuaDrat burning software and memorex blank cds.     My pc
> is 800 mhz , 256 ram and 35 gigs and this just happened out of the blue, so
> what do i do now - thanks . . .

The problem is an incompatibility between your media and the software.
The error that you previously described is from a data field that is
encoded on the blank CD that tells the software what size the disk is.
For some reason, the software does not understand what the data value is.

You have two options - try a different program or try a different brand
of CD.  I'd suggest downloading the evaluation copy of Nero from
www.nero.com as the easiest way to verify if the problem is with the CD
or the software.

Best of luck!

Drew Dunn