Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:29:40 -0500

If your summer plans include a visit to New England or the Boston area, consider staying with us at Treetops Suite--a spacious guest accommodation easily accessible to downtown Boston; the rocky shoreline of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine; the Berkshires; and southern mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire.  Your vacation can include both city and country pleasures plus a peaceful and quiet refuge where you can relax and enjoy life in the treetops.  We are a 15-minute subway ride from downtown Boston and an easy one-to-two hour car ride to the other locations.  Treetops Suite can accommodate a group of 5 but is priced affordably for a single person.  You won't find a more affordable and luxurious accommodation for your Boston area visit.  Plus, with a celiac owner on the premises, you can be assured of finding restaurants and grocery stores that will provide you with safe and delicious options.  Our lodging rate includes a continental breakfast with gf bakery items.  Check out our website or drop us a note.  We look forward to meeting you and helping you have a terrific time in Boston!

Treetops Suite
www.treetopsboston.com
781-321-2888