Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:35:05 -0600

Our new variety of gluten-free pizza is now available at our website
www.madwomanfoods.com

It is called "Cheezie" and it is completely Vegan... gluten-free,
dairy-free, egg-free.  This also makes it GFCF (gluten-free, casein-
free) of course.  We blended three different soy cheese alternatives
together with our fresh pizza sauce and topped it all on our unique
cheese-alternative and almond meal pizza crust.  This pizza is
microwaveable or oven bake just like our other pizzas.

Our other pizza varieties include real cheese:  Cheese, Greek, and
Veggie.  Cheese and Veggie are made with our fresh tomato-based pizza
sauce and three different cheeses.  Greek is made with a yogurt/
tahini sauce, fresh spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, greek olives, feta
cheese, and mozzarella cheese.  All of these pizzas are made on our
unique almond meal and cheese-based crust.

All pizzas are individually-sized (6 inch) and are sold online by the
dozen online or individually at the retail locations listed on our
website (Where to Buy link).

Yesterday we also produced a new tea cake flavor that is awesome.
Imagine dark chocolate and tart cherries all blended with almond
meal.  This tea cake is so great the staff is having to sneak them
out of the kitchen past me before I gobble them all up.  I was amazed
at how low the glycemic index is for the tart cherries.

Remember, all Madwoman Foods products are low glycemic which is
important for those dealing with insulin resistance, diabetes, or
weight challenges.

We are pleased to announce more retail partners where you can find
our products:

Lil's Specialty Diet Shop, 2738 W 111 St, Chicago, ILL
Natural Food Exchange, 3 Central Square, Stoneham, Massachusetts

For those  of you in Rochester, MN, don't forget you can find our
products at the Gluten Free Cupboard, Good Food Store, HyVee North,
and HyVee South.

I will be at the Grand Opening of the Lakewinds Minnetonka store in
Minnesota on March 18 cooking up pizza and sampling tea cakes.   Come
try our new Chocolate Cherry tea cake (if you can pry them out of my
hands) and our new Vegan pizza.

Madwoman Foods is also looking for additional food production team
members for our Minneapolis location.  We'd love to hire people who
understand what it means to be gluten-free.  Email me if you'd like
to apply.  We are located in the Midtown Phillips area on both a bus
line and the new bike Greenway.

We are also looking for sales representatives for Chicago, New York,
Dallas, Boston, Denver, Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angeles (or
other large metro areas).  I know this is weird but what do you
expect from mad women.  We're trying to create a new model of sharing
with our celiac community rather than some food broker who doesn't
have the passion for gluten-free food.  We'll pay sales commission
for anyone who helps us place our products in additional retail
locations.  Contact me for more details.

Have a Wonderful Spring!!

Brenda
Madwoman Foods
www.madwomanfoods.com