ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:10:25 -0700
Phil,
May the Lord give you total calm in the midst of the storm
.
May he help you to make whatever decision you need to make, based oon what
he tells you dto do, not on your emotions.
    May the Lord Cause Gretchen to hate her habits, and throw herself upon
the Lord's mercies.
Stand still, Phil, and see the salvation of God.
Vinnyd----- Original Message -----