ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:03:48 -0700
For those of you who know about our daughter, things have once again been
building to the breaking point in the house.  The stress level, for that,
and a few other reasons, has pushed Sandy and I often to the breaking point.
You know?  the point you reach where you throw up your hands and say, as did
Job, I wish I had never been born.  We had another big argument with
Gretchen last night and it certainly was unpleasant.  We are faced with the
possibility of having her move out.  We don't want to do that but like I
said, when they push you to the breaking point.  I haven't posted anything
on echurch about what has been happening, because, quite frankly, I am sick
of talking about Gretchen.

Phil.
Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com