ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:32:07 +0000
I can relate because of my real common name.  I get all kinds of calls for different Karen Carters.  My favorite on was a lady telling me I owed money on one of my 6 houses I owned.  I replied.  Wow that is pretty unique considering I am on soc sec and live in a low income housing building.  I wish I owned just one them.  She asked if my soc sec ended with I said no.  And I probably would not tell her any of my soc sec no any ways.  But she said oh I ma sorry I must have the wrong Karen Carter.  After the call I looked in the phone book to see how many Karen Carters there  were and at that time there were 5, just in Lansing.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>