ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:14:28 -0600
You ought eat what you feel you ought eat. My point, which I'll be putting
on the brakes of my contribution here, is merely that God gave us some
really, really good clues as to what we ought eat, and what we ought not
eat. Modern science and nutritionists have exposed proof that the good food
is indeed good for you, and the  food God said not to eat is indeed not
good for you. So rather than folks justify why they eat what they do, or
eat out of what the world pushes at them, or what our taste buds dictate as
good, perhaps we, me included, ought work more towards the end of what God
suggested is best for our bodies. No condemnation, no uppity attitude, no
nothing but pure encouragement. *smile*. Now to bring my end, unless really
really taunted lol, I'll post soon here, the Leviticus scripture stating
the foods we ought eat and stay away from. Perhaps some folks have never
read it and will be amazed at how much God knows about our bodies and
nutrition for it's longevity and health. Then I challenge you , if you are
willing, to find modern nutritional info on these foods and see how they
amazingly line up with scripture, then do what you feel God is telling you
to do for your diet. It isn't easy to make such change, but the closer we
can get the better we're off. Keifer smoothie anyone? lol.

Brad