From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 16:37:01 -0500
Hi Tom;
Yes I am interested if for no other reason than teaching was once a very
manageable career for a blind person.  Yes you would have needed some
reading assistance with test prep and grading but with that exception very
possible.  Another thought is private schools. They pay nothing but they are
often lots smaller and there are fewer discipline problems.
Rich